Saturday, December 16, 2006

This is a really fun and beautifully timed video that is fun to watch and must have taken the folks that made it quite awhile to make. As we get closer to Christmass Day I hope to find a whole series of these on the net and post them here. Please enjoy and have a Happy Holiday!

Musical Christmass Lights 2006

This is another really cool and beautiful Christmass light musical from 2005 I must say that I am not sure which one I like more. They are both really done well and the music chosen for each of them really fits.

Musical Chistmass Lights 2005

I wanted to take a moment to thank Mr. Griffin at for recently featuring me as their Best Blog of the Day. He has a great site that features alot of different blogs from around the net. It is a really clever setup and has a new set of featured blogs each day. Go ahead and take a trip over to his site. You won't be sorry.

Bookmark Site Here:
AskJeevesadd to any service!SocializerblinklistblogmarksbuddymarksdeliciousdiigofeedmarkerfurlgoogleHatenaHOLMLookmarksma.gnolianetvouznewsvineonlywireredditrawsugarMojo this page at RojoscuttleshadowssimpysmarkingspurlSquidooTechnoratiunalogwinkyahoo