Friday, November 17, 2006

This is a funny commercial spoof video about the value of women drinking milk to help with PMS. It is really funny you will have to see what you think.



Chinese Sick Day

Hung Chow calls into work and says, "Hey, I no come work today, I
sick, headache, stomach ache, legs hurt, I no come work."

The boss says, "You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today.
When I feel like this, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex.

That makes everything better and I go to work. You try that."
Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. "I do what you say, I feel great.
I be work soon.....you got nice house.
Bookmark Site Here:
AskJeevesadd to any service!SocializerblinklistblogmarksbuddymarksdeliciousdiigofeedmarkerfurlgoogleHatenaHOLMLookmarksma.gnolianetvouznewsvineonlywireredditrawsugarMojo this page at RojoscuttleshadowssimpysmarkingspurlSquidooTechnoratiunalogwinkyahoo