Saturday, September 09, 2006
Talk about your eyeball poping out of your head this puts new meaning
to that. Take a look and tell me if you can tell that it is a fake. I was not
able to. It really looks like a horror movie or some kind of magic trick




Sometimes when kids play the various video game systems out there I wonder
if the world is really like this. This is apparently an advertisement for
the Xbox 360It is kind of funny though.




Ever heard of free running? This is apparently akin to mountain climbing
city style.I have never heard of it in the U.S. but in the United Kingdom
apparently it is very popular. Have a look and listen at this video. If
nothing else the music is pretty snappy.





This just looks dangerous. But then it won't hurt a bit to watch.




Well here have been a few videos that at least made me wonder if they are
real or produced. You tell me. Take a moment to leave a comment or drop me
a line at:

youcouldbearedneckif@gmail.com
Bookmark Site Here:
AskJeevesadd to any service!SocializerblinklistblogmarksbuddymarksdeliciousdiigofeedmarkerfurlgoogleHatenaHOLMLookmarksma.gnolianetvouznewsvineonlywireredditrawsugarMojo this page at RojoscuttleshadowssimpysmarkingspurlSquidooTechnoratiunalogwinkyahoo